Saturday, July 22, 2017

Day Fourteen-Final Day

July 22, 2017- Final Day

I did not want to get up this morning. It was cold and I was tired. But in order to get home sooner, I jumped up and got ready.
Once we were ready, we checked our mouse traps this morning…Diana and I caught a mouse!! How exciting. Pedro said ours looked a little different than the first groups mouse, so they must be a different type of species of one another.
We then packed our personal belongings into the van, turned in what was issued to us at the beginning of the trip and cleaned up camp. I think we got going a bit late because we left camp at 10:45 a.m. for the Coeur D’Alene Wellness Center to publish our final blogs. It took a while to load the pictures because everyone else is using the internet as well.
After this, onto Palouse Falls and then homebound!!!

It was an awesome experience and I’m very happy it was a choice I decided to take. I learned a lot that I am sure will benefit me in my future endeavors. I met wonderful people and made new friends. 
I'm thankful to Diana for allowing me to be her roommate through this adventure, and our friendship has grown to a deeper level now that we had the opportunity to see each other at our worst as well as our best.

No comments:

Post a Comment